1. The Bright-Eyed Hatchling This hatchling has a beautiful copper body with brushed silver scales, a silvered tail, and lovely bright blue eyes. Blue is a cool colour that soothes and relaxes. This hatchling has silver whiskers.
2. The Rosebud Hatchling This hatchling is a cheery bright pink matched with white interlaced into its body, and along its back. It has striking green eyes. Rose is a positive colour, symbolic of love and harmony. This hatchling has light pink whiskers.
3. The Envenomed Hatchling This hatchling is created with the strikingly bright colours of violet and green, with bronze back and accents. Full of colour, this baby dragon watches everything with curiously bright, orange eyes. Violet is a colour symbolic of inspiration and creativity. Its whiskers are antique bronze in colour.
4. The Midas Hatchling This sneaky little red-eyed hatchling has a love for gold, just like its namesake! With a tail that has become gold half way up, he also possesses bright gold ears and scales on his back. Gold is a stimulating and uplifting colour. Its whiskers are bright gold.
5. The Frostbrand Hatchling This hatchling is dark and cool in nature, featuring a base colour of silver with a black underbelly and nose. Its scales are a lovely sapphire blue, making him indicative of winter. With lovely purple eyes, this hatchling is a playful critter. Blue is a soothing, relaxing colour. This dragons whiskers are a dark purple, matching its eyes.
6. The Aurora Hatchling This hatchling is a wonderful riot of purple and blue, sporting bright gold eyes, a blue and purple body, and purple scales and accents. The dark indigo of its body is a vitalizing colour that is said to counteract fear and negativity. This hatchling has icy blue whiskers.